Dental anxiety can be miserable! Fortunately, we offer dental sedation options to soothe your nerves in our dental office and our five other locations. Our dental practices in Ohio offers sedation options that can help you comfortable and can relieve dental anxiety.Leta C. on Helping her Relieve Dental Anxiety Read Transcript
As a child, I was taken to the dentist regularly, I had a lot of fillings and I never had Novocaine. The smell and the sounds and the dentist himself all terrified me, and I used the word terrified literally. When I became an adult I wanted away from that practice and for decades, decades I did not go to dentist I'm embarrassed to admit that because I am a reasonably responsible mature person. As an older woman I began to read articles about the the relationship of heart health and dental health, and I thought well it just toughen up here and see what's out there now because it's got to be different I kept hearing it was different looked in the phone book and saw the words sedation dentistry, okay so I got it the nerve and it was it was stealing my nerve to call here, and made an appointment to come and talk with them. I've been very faithful at all the checkups they scheduled my heart rate does not elevate when I come into the room or in the building even. I've come over by myself, I got my husband to come and he's now a patient here. It's a very comfortable reassuring experience here I would have never, ever, believed that it would be possible. I trust the whole group here, I'm ok with anybody so there you go.
If you want to put your dental anxiety behind you, call Stonecreek Dental Care at 877-959-5405.
With Dental Sedation, You Won’t Feel a Thing
To ease your dental anxiety, we offer several dental sedation option. Depending on which location you visit, you can get:
- Inhaled sedation. This type of sedation dentistry option is safe enough to use even on young children. It takes effect quickly and gives you a feeling of mild euphoria.
- Oral conscious sedation. This dental sedation is given in the form of a pill and will relax you more completely.
- IV sedation. This is the strongest form of sedation we offer. It is administered intravenously by our capable staff. You may not remember anything about your procedure when it’s over!
No matter which form of dental sedation you choose, we’ll closely monitor you the entire time.
Timing Is Everything
Depending on the location, you can schedule an appointment as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. And all of our locations offer some Saturday hours! We’re open at 7:30 a.m. Monday through Thursday and even stay as late as 7 p.m. on some Thursdays.
These extended hours make it easy for you to schedule your appointment at a time when our dental office isn’t busy, which may help relieve your dental anxiety.
Dental Services to Relieve Your Pain
Here are some painful situations that may make you worry about visiting a dental office and ways we can relieve them:
- Toothache. Depending on the degree of dental decay, we can ease your pain and repair your tooth with a dental crown or a root canal.
- Broken tooth. We can often fix a broken tooth with a dental crown. If the tooth is too damaged to save, we’ll gently extract the tooth.