Dental implants can be life-changing. They’re known for being a reliable, comfortable, and natural-looking way to replace missing teeth. But what if you’re afraid of the dental work? Well, at Stonecreek Dental Care, we’re proud to offer a more comfortable dental implant placement procedure.
At our offices in Centerville, OH and across the state, our teams of dental professionals are friendly and great at what they do. They use state-of-the-art dental technology to more thoroughly plan dental implant treatments and other procedures for results that are precise and more comfortable for the patient. Plus, you’ll find comfort amenities that you won’t find in other dental practices, such as paraffin dip treatments and dental sedation!
And, you’ll love the results. Dental implants have a success rate of up to 98 percent! Dental implants replace the roots of missing teeth. With time, they actually fuse to your jaw bone, just like a natural tooth root. You’ll be able to eat steaks and corn on the cob without worry, and you’ll be able to smile without being self-conscious about missing teeth!
Read on for some of the ways Stonecreek Dental Care works to prioritize patient comfort. Then, Give us a call at the location nearest you to schedule a free dental implant consultation!
1. Friendly Faces With Top-Notch Experience.
No matter which Stonecreek Dental Care office you go to, you’ll find comfort in our friendly faces and high-quality dental care. We’re a locally owned chain of dental offices, so coming to Stonecreek Dental Care always feels like coming to a familiar place. Each office loves to get to know its patients. This allows us to provide the personalized care that you deserve!
We’ve carefully chosen our team of dentists for their skill and commitment to providing excellent care! They use the latest dental technology to ensure comfort and precision. This includes:
- Digital X-rays
- 3D Cad Cam technology and digital scanners
- Intraoral cameras
- Electric handpieces that reduce vibration and noise during treatments
2. Comfort Amenities You Won’t Find Elsewhere.
We know that coming to the dentist can be stressful. That’s why we put together a list of comfort amenities to help you relax and have a pleasant experience. When you come in for a procedure, you can take enjoy:
- Free consultations
- Paraffin hand wax dip treatments
- Coffee and cookies
- Extended hours
3. Dental Sedation Minimizes Stress And Discomfort.
Sometimes, you need a little extra help relaxing. That’s particularly true for patients suffering from intense dental anxiety or patients undergoing substantial dental work. Sedation dentistry, which utilizes certain medications to affect your experience at the dentist’s office, can help further minimize stress and discomfort during your visit.
Depending on which office you visit, you can opt for:
- Nitrous oxide, a mild dental sedative more commonly known as “laughing gas.” True to its nickname, it provides a mild euphoria and sense of calm. It’s administered through a small mask we place over your nose. It’s colorless and odorless, which makes it comfortable in inhale. After a few deep breaths, you’ll begin to feel relaxed and perhaps a bit giggly.
- Oral sedation. This form of sedation might make you feel a bit sleepy, but it’ll ultimately help ease any anxiety you’re experiencing before and during your procedure. It’s administered in the form of a pill, which you take prior to your appointment.
- IV sedation allows you to have a completely pain-free experience during your dental work, which makes it great for people with tremendous anxiety or folks who want to get several dental procedures done in one sitting. Though you’ll technically still be conscious, you’ll feel as if you’re in a semi-conscious state. Some people compare it to being in a dream.
To find out which options are available and best fit your needs, simply call the Stonecreek Dental Care location nearest you.
4. Relieve Stress After Your Procedure With Payment Options.
Anxiety-free dental care from Stonecreek Dental Care doesn’t end once your treatment is over! Our compassionate team doesn’t want you to stress about paying for the high-quality care you receive. That’s why we’ve put together a series of payment options to make your life a little easier.
We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover), as well as cash and checks. For those who qualify, we also work with CareCredit to provide low-interest and no-interest payment places. We can also make an arrangement for you to pay for your treatment in monthly installments. Just call us prior to your procedure to set it up.
Plus, we can work with you to make sure you’re getting the most out of your dental insurance. Simply bring your insurance information with you to your initial consultation, and we’ll be happy to help you!
Experience More Comfortable Dental Implant Placement
If you’ve been contemplating filling in your smile gaps with dental implants but have been worried about possible pain or discomfort, come visit Stonecreek Dental Care for a dental implant consultation.
We can walk you through what the procedure will be like, and we’d be happy to discuss comfort amenities and dental sedation options.
Call us today at any of our Ohio locations, or use our convenient online form to request an appointment.