When it comes to denture, proper fit makes all the difference! Our dental team will ensure you get great-fitting dentures whether we’re making your first set of dentures or replacing dentures that just don’t fit you well. Ask our dental team at Stonecreek Dental Care what dentures options will be the best for you, schedule your dentures Centerville, OH area consultation.Dr. Brian Mooney On Dentures Options Read Transcript
For denture patients we have many options. If you don”t have any of your teeth or you have some remaining left, there are partial denture options where they will hook onto your remaining teeth to give you the missing spaces. If there”s no teeth remaining, we have dentures that you will give you back your smile, a little bit of your function, not the same as your normal teeth but will get you looking good. If that stability isn”t good, if you don”t have the ridge, there”s options where you can hook on to couple implants where you can still take out your denture and there”s also the options where we screw the denture in to four to six implants to give you that stability where you”re not always worried about taking the denture in, out, or losing it when you”re smiling and running around. So there are many options when it comes to denture, so specific patients, we can take care of pretty much everything.
Denture have greatly improved since your grandparents wore them! You’ll be surprised at all the options we offer, including denture attached to dental implants.
To find out if you’re a candidate for denture, schedule a free consultation by calling Stonecreek Dental Care at 877-959-5405 for your dentures Centerville, OH consultation.
Denture Options Give You Freedom Of Choice
You have more dentures options than ever before to help you eat, smile, and speak with confidence. Our dental team are happy to help you determine which one is right for you. Among them:
- Full denture. For a whole mouthful of missing teeth, full dentures are a good option. If you have only a few healthy teeth left, it may make sense to extract them to create room for full dentures. We can quickly and gently extract teeth.
- Partial denture. If you have some teeth remaining, partial denture work well. You can choose either fixed or removable. Removable denture snap or clip into place without adhesives. Fixed dentures are anchored into your mouth with metal attachments, with your natural teeth, dental crowns, or dental implants supporting them. Only your dentist can remove them.
- Dental implant denture. Dental implants can support either partial or full denture. Because dental implants are embedded in your jaw, these denture will feel and function most like your natural teeth. Eat the foods you love again with ease!
We Always Keep You Comfortable
As with any of our dental treatments, our caring staff will make sure you’re completely comfortable at all times. Among the amenities we offer:
- Cookies and beverages in our waiting rooms
- Paraffin dip treatments
- Dental sedation to relax you
Dr. Brian Sanders graduated in University of Virginia and The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, he spent three years at U.S Naval Dental Corps before establishing Stonecreek Dental Care in 1986. Dr. Brian Sanders had his extensive training in Dental Sedation, Invisalign, Full-mouth Rehabilitation and cosmetic dentistry.