Dental Crowns and Bridges Repair Damaged Teeth
To find out more about dental crowns and dental bridges, call Stonecreek Dental Care at 877-959-5405. We have several dentalpracticese in Ohio locations for your convenience.
Dental crowns and bridges are a reliable way to repair damaged teeth or replace missing teeth. Our Ohio dentists use high-quality materials like porcelain and gold for your dental restorations, so they’ll last for decades and look great the entire time!
Benefits of Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges
- Versatility. Dental crowns can be used to repair different types of dental damage, including broken teeth, chipped teeth, and badly decayed teeth. Dental bridges can replace a single missing tooth or several missing teeth.
- Durability. With proper care, dental crowns and bridges should last at least 20 years.
- Strength. Dental crowns and bridges strengthen your teeth and protect them against further dental damage.
- Natural appearance. We use high-grade porcelain or porcelain bonded to gold for your dental crowns and dental bridges. Porcelain looks like your natural tooth enamel and resists staining.
Improving Your Smile with Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges
A dental crown covers your entire tooth. We cement it firmly into place, so it fortifies your damaged tooth. In addition to fixing chips, breaks, cracks, and severe decay, we can use dental crowns to replace old tooth fillings that have weakened over time.
Dental Crowns are often the restoration of choice following a root canal, and they can be used with dental implants too.
Crowns take about two to three visits to our office. We’ll provide a temporary dental crown while your final dental crown is being custom created, so your smile won’t have to suffer in the meantime.
A dental bridge can replace a single missing tooth or several adjacent missing teeth. We attach realistic-looking replacement teeth called pontics to your surrounding teeth. The pontic teeth “bridge” the gap left by your missing teeth.
There are two types of dental bridges:
- Fixed. We permanently attach these dental bridges to your surrounding teeth, either bonding them directly to your teeth or first covering those teeth with dental crowns.
- Removable. We attach these dental bridges to your teeth with metal clasps or other precision attachments. You’ll be able to remove them for cleaning.
All of the choices might seem a little confusing! Our dental team are happy to explain all the options to you in a free consultation. Call 877-959-5405 to book dental crowns and dental bridges appointment, or use our online form.