Call Now to Learn More about our General Dentistry Services.
General Dentistry Solutions You Can Trust
At Stonecreek Dental Care, we believe oral health plays a huge role in your overall wellness. This connection between your oral health and your body’s health is why our dentists place so much importance on general dentistry! Visit Dr. Sanders of Stonecreek Dental Care, to know more the dental office.
Visit a dental practice that takes general dentistry seriously, call Stonecreek Dental Care at 877-959-5405 to schedule your appointment. We have several dental practice in Ohio for your convenience.
General Dentistry Improves Your Oral Health
Dental exams and dental cleanings are the foundation of our general dentistry services – and your family’s optimal oral health. Our skilled dentists and caring staff examine you not just for dental decay and cavities during your exams but also for more serious issues, including:
- Oral cancer
- Gum disease
We also give you a thorough, professional cleaning. We clean areas of your mouth that you just can’t reach with a toothbrush and floss!
If we find signs of gum disease (periodontal disease), we’ll eradicate it with a deep cleaning treatment called scaling and root planing, or with other appropriate treatments. Our team includes certified periodontists!
Additional general dentistry services include:
- Dental sealants. Our central Ohio dentists use these thin plastic coatings on your back teeth – which are tough to reach with a toothbrush and floss – to protect them from tooth decay. According to the American Dental Association, sealants on permanent molars cut your risk of cavities by 80 percent.
- Fluoride treatments. We can apply fluoride to your teeth to help repair damage done to your teeth’s enamel and prevent decay. Fluoride can even reverse decay in its early stages!
- Nutritional counseling. Our dentists and hygienists can suggest dietary changes that will help keep your teeth healthy and cavity-free.
General Dentistry Keeps Dental Care Hassle-Free
By discovering issues like cavities as early as possible, we lower your chances of needing more complex and expensive dental procedures. For example, we’ll fix small cavities with a simple tooth filling. For larger cavities, you’ll need a more extensive restoration like a dental crown.
If decay gets into the center of your tooth and becomes infected, you’ll need a root canal. And if you lose a tooth to decay, you’ll need a tooth replacement like a dental implant.
We like to keep your family’s dental care as hassle-free as possible – and general dentistry services help us do so!
Technology Keeps Your Dental Care Precise, Comfortable
We use the latest dental technology so we can provide precise and comfortable dental care.
- Digital X-rays give us a better view of your mouth than traditional film X-rays. And they don’t produce as much radiation, so they’re safer for you and your family.
- Intraoral cameras help us make quick and accurate diagnoses and share images of your mouth with you.
- High-powered microscopes ensure we don’t miss a thing during your dental treatments.
- Electric handpieces reduce both vibration and noise during dental procedures.
- We use lasers for multiple procedures, including diagnosing and removing cavities.
To schedule your dental exams or other general dentistry service, call Stonecreek Dental Care at 877-959-5405. Or use our online form to book a visit in at one of our dental office locations in Ohio.