While many dental practices offer some type of orthodontics treatment, relatively few of them actually employ orthodontists. To become an orthodontist, a dentist must attend an additional three years of training after dental school in an orthodontic residency program. At Stonecreek Dental Care, you can get treatment from two orthodontists: Dr. Nancy Montgomery and Dr. Charles Reed. With our orthodontists, your family members are in expert hands. We don’t just correct cosmetic flaws; we ensure good oral health! Visit or call our orthodontist at Stonecreek Dental Care if you have question about orthodontics Centerville, OH area.
Orthodontics issues we address include:
- Crowded teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps and other spacing issues
Benefits of Orthodontics Treatment
A more beautiful smile is one of the biggest benefits of orthodontics treatment. But there are non-aesthetic advantages as well, including:
- Easier to clean your teeth, lowering your risk of gum disease and tooth decay
- Preventing excessive wear on your teeth
- Reducing tension and pain in your jaw, neck, and face
- Restoring functionality that makes it easier for you to chew, speak, and breathe normally
Here, we’ve answered some of the questions we hear most often about orthodontics treatment.
- Is it time for my child to get braces? If your child is between 7 and 12, let us know, and we’ll schedule a complimentary orthodontic consult at your next hygiene visit.
- How long will my orthodontic treatment take? Length of treatment varies depending on your age, the severity of your dental issues, and the method of treatment we use. But treatment usually takes six to 30 months.
- How do you diagnose orthodontic issues? Aside from a visual exam, our orthodontists use digital X-rays and photographs of your teeth to make their diagnoses.
- How do you determine the best treatment method? Factors we consider include your age, your overall dental health, the problem we want to solve, and cost.
- What are my dental treatment options? We can use Invisalign, a method of straightening teeth with clear plastic aligners instead of metal wires and brackets, for some cases. Others will need traditional metal braces. We also use space maintainers and other types of oral appliances for some issues.
Dr. Brian Sanders graduated in University of Virginia and The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, he spent three years at U.S Naval Dental Corps before establishing Stonecreek Dental Care in 1986. Dr. Brian Sanders had his extensive training in Dental Sedation, Invisalign, Full-mouth Rehabilitation and cosmetic dentistry.
To find out more about our orthodontic options, call Stonecreek Dental Care Centerville, OH 877-959-5405 to schedule your orthodontics Centerville, OH area. You can also use our online form to book your visit.